- AISA/ACT Partnership: Our partnership with ACT provides ACT assessments and resources to our members at a discounted price. Member schools will receive discounted pricing for ACT Weekday Testing, in addition to discounts on other ACT products including the PreACT, ACT Online Prep, ACT Tessera, and ACT Aspire.
- Troy ACCELERATE Program: Our partnership with Troy University gives students access to highly discounted dual enrollment courses, as well as adjunct professor employment opportunities for faculty.
- Southeast Consortium: The Southeast Consortium consists of a group of eight state associations (AISA, FCIS, GISA, MAIS, NCAIS, PAIS, TAIS and VAIS) that negotiates member pricing on popular digital resources and subscriptions. As a benefit of membership with the AISA, a large number of discounted educational resources are available to you. Pricing information is confidential and should not be shared outside of your school.
Accelerated Reader 360
Oxford University Press
PebbleGo & PebbleGo
- Professional Development: The Alabama Independent School Association’s mission is to serve independent schools in the state of Alabama by providing its member schools with educational and corporate services and programs focusing on excellence in academics, accreditation, and athletics. This includes strengthening and supporting member schools by offering professional development to school administrators and faculty.
- Government Relations: The AISA contracts with a Government Relations Specialist to monitor legislative activities and to safeguard the interest of Alabama’s independent schools.
- Accreditation: The AISA proudly maintains an agency partnership with Cognia/SACS and serves as the Lead Agency in this partnership. This partnership allows schools to obtain both AISA and SACS accreditation through one seamless process, with the AISA serving as the managing partner in this process and utilizing Cognia unique protocols and platforms.
- Student Activities: Each year the Alabama Independent School Association sponsors a variety of organized academic and fine arts events to recognize and reward student excellence in academic learning, creative activities, and noteworthy achievement. As a result of competing with their peers in academics, AISA students have experiences that broaden their intellect, strengthen their thinking skills, foster their creativity, and help them mature as individuals. These academic events include spelling bee, creative writing, reading competition, science fair, elementary choral festival, secondary honor choir, band festival, visual arts show, middle school and high school math competition, oratorical contest, middle school and high school scholars’ bowls, drama festival technology fair and state student government association.
- Access to Exclusive Partnership Offers: The AISA maintains partnerships through our corporate sponsorship program. A corporate sponsorship with the AISA can create a heightened corporate image and brand awareness by demonstrating social responsibility and community involvement. In return, many of these corporate partners offer discounted serves and programs to our members.